Tuesday, August 5, 2008

RiteAid and Walgreens

I'll let Hilary post her awesome Walgreens deal. This is what I've found at Walgreen's and Riteaid this week:

First, at Riteaid, they have got free after rebate (FAR) deals that end today, Gillette razors and shampoo, Nice'n Easy hair color, GE light bulbs. They also have RENU contact solution FAR plus there's a $1 MC (manufacturers coupon) at Coupons.com, see link to the side, which means you'll make $1!. They also have FAR Olay skin cleanser and Revlon nail polish.

As for Single check Rebates (SCR) they have Infusium shampoo with a $2 SCR add to that the $3 MC in this weeks paper which makes it $1.
They also have a $2 SCR on Cutter insect repellent, add the $1 MC which makes it $1.

The things I'll be purchasing at Walgreens this week.

If I can find it, I'll be getting the FAR walgreen's water pitcher filter. I have switched over to a water filtration system, to do my part for the environment, I've also noticed it has drastically reduced our garbage output. It seems to work out to be just about the same price to do this than to buy the bottled water.

Also, if you live in Idaho Falls, this week only, the Walgreen's ad has a coupon for $3 off $10 purchase if you go to the new store. Also in this weeks ad is a coupon for a $25 giftcard for a new or transferred prescription.

I will also be getting the mix 'n match cleaners 2/$3 after MIR (Mail in Rebate) of $2 on 2. I will combine my two $.75 Shout coupons to the rebate to get 2 Shout Spray for $1.50. I also have a scrubbing bubble coupon and windex coupon for the same amount that I could also combine to get 2/$1.50.

Walgreen's also has a coupon in ad for 25% off Printer Cartrige Refills.

There's also a Walgreen's in ad coupon for $.99 Dawn dish soap. Combine with $.50 MC to make it $.49.

No comments: