Thursday, August 7, 2008

Blockbuster almost free movies for your home collection

If you don't already have a "total access" blockbuster membership (this is the online one where they send you the movies by mail), sign up for a free month's trial. If you have had one in the past, you can get another free trial, you will just need to use a different email address.
Once you get signed up, log in and go to the "BUY" section. I looked by genre, and found a few "previously viewed" movies that are old favorites. You want to spend right around $10, cause the deal is $10 off $10. I was able to get these two for $11.21 with tax. During checkout, put in the code "augappreciation." You only get free shipping if your entire order is previously viewed movies, so choose these or its not worth it. I have quite a few of these and I've never had a problem with scratches or skipping. So I paid $1.21 for two movies!

No comments: