Thursday, March 4, 2010

Best Deal I've EVER Gotten!!

Today I made a last minute stop at Walgreen's. I had some good coupons to use, but was debating since I am trying not to spend a lot out of pocket unless I really need a particular time, and most of the time with Walgreen's, I get Register Rewards, which are great, but I have to spend money to get them, then I have to find things to buy with them. Here is what I got:

My total out of pocket?? $16.62. Register Rewards back?? $15. So I got all of this for $1.62!!!!! Crazy!!!
Here is what I did. If you buy 3 specific Huggies products, you get a $5 RR, so I did three different transactions. When I got to the diaper aisle, I saw that the "Cool Alert" Pullups were on clearance for $2.89. Since I didn't need Pullups as much as diapers and wipes, I used the money maker to get diapers and wipes for CHEAP!! I did two Pullups with a diaper or wipe in each transaction to balance out the total. I ALWAYS save diaper coupons or print them just in case, so I had a bunch on hand. I also have the Walgreens coloring book coupon which gets me $1 off every pack (ask the cashier if you can keep it, instead of them tearing it out, they will probably let you). Also, depending on your cashier, you may be able to use the Pure and Natural $3/1 coupons as these work on any pack of diapers. My cashier's opinion is that if the coupon works, he'll take it!! Love it!!
This deal is even sweeter if you just want Pullups. With the coloring book and $2/1 MCS, you make over $5 with the RR !! Keep in mind that you do need to have a filler though, since your coupons will exceed your total!
The Purex is BOGO free right now and I had the BOGO free MC from a mid-week Red Plum a few weeks ago, so I got both free. I also had a $2/1 cottenelle wipes MC and they are on sale for $1.99 with in-ad coupon, so these were also FREE!!

This unexpected deal made my day!!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Niiice! Wish I'd had a deal like that a couple of months ago! Pull-Ups are so Freakin' expensive--luckily, Logan was willing to jump on the potty training in a way Annie never did. Maybe I'll just get it anyway and be hopeful for the future...

K+C=M+K said...

You are an inspiration to us all! What a great deal! I getting great deals, in fact I get nothing for full price anymore:)

Robinsen Clerk said...

This is a very helpful information shared by you.
Elastic cartilage, fibrocartilage, and hyaline cartilage would all be able to be harmed. For instance, a slipped circle is a sort of fibrocartilage harm, while a hard effect on the ear can cause elastic cartilage harm.
Visit here to buy all types of medicines-"usa online pharmacy"