Monday, March 30, 2009

Food Storage

Albertson's is having a great sale this week. In their ad they have their Post cereals on sale for $1.57 each, I was going to top this with my $1/2 MFCs and get them for about $1 a piece, when I got to the store they are doing an extra deal where if you buy 5 you get a $5.00 coupon on your next purchase. You end up getting them with coupons for about 50 cents a piece.
Also in the ad they have a deal if you buy 10 Lipton pasta/rice side dishes (they're on sale 10/$10) you get $5 off rotisserie chicken. I talked to one of the employees and they said it would print out whether you bought the rotisserie chicken or not. I tried it and sure enough it worked. So their about 50 cent each as well. I thought these would be great to stock up on for food storage.

1 comment:

tiff snedaker said...

Just wanted to mention there are two $1 off coupons - one in the SS 3/29 and one in the SS 3/1.
If you use both of these, they end up being $.17 a box. Not bad!