Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It Worked!!

So a lot of you know I am big into my great deals and savings money, etc. A few months back I read a post on one of my money saving blogs about doing an online offer. You've seen them before...you get a free gift for signing up for so many offers. Anyway, this post had the inside scoop on the right way to do these offers so that you actually earn and receive your reward. I have always been very skeptical of these, and was still skeptical even after reading many testimonials from regular people who posted on this blog. So in September I decided to bite the bullet. I had to order 8 items (I ended up ordering 9, see below). By the time I sent back some of the free trial items, and had made sure I had no more obligations on the products I ordered, I had spent a total of $80.69 out of pocket. It took only a few weeks for the website to show my offers as qualifying, then I was able to print out and send in the redemption certificate. They received it October 24th and I received my reward in the mail TODAY!!

$500 of gas gift cards!!! A profit of $419.31.

So if anyone is interested, this is my personal testimonial. The site I used is:
consumer-rewardzone.com

As I said before, there is a right way to do it, so if you are interested, just email me and I will help you through it. Here are a couple of the most important things:
  1. Set up a new email address.
  2. Sign up for all your offers in one sitting. When you get to the website, click through to the last page, this is where you will have to do the most offers. Write down which four you want to do, and how much it will cost, then move backwards through the other two pages. Once you have planned all your offers, click through to the offer website, but don't start your order yet. First, go back to the front page of the website, and click "Check Gift Status." This will tell you whether consumer-rewardzone.com has recognized your offer as "pending." If so, go back to the offer website and place your order. If not, click through to the offer site again, and repeat checking the "Check Gift Status" for a pending order.
  3. After you have placed all of your orders, set up a spreadsheet of all your offers, and the details on each, including what the return policy is, when you have to have the trial product returned by, etc.
  4. When you send back a trial product, send it back with a proof of delivery. This costs $5.45 at the post office, but its worth it to make sure you don't get charged.
  5. After a few weeks, go back to "Check Gift Status." You should see your offers have changed colors and now say "approved" by them. Once all of them are approved (I had to do another offer because one wasn't approving and I didn't want to take any chances, apparently this happens most of the time), it will tell you how to go to the redemption center to print your Certificate. You only have a few weeks between when you complete your offers and when you send in your certificate, so stay on top of it.
  6. Make sure you send your certificate with a proof of delivery so you know they received it.
    My reward arrived in approximately 12 weeks.


On top of a huge profit, I got some diet products, panty hose and proactiv out of it!!

2 comments:

Snedakers said...

wow, that's awesome!

tiff snedaker said...

Crazy! Looks like it's worth a try. THanks for sharing!